Always be ready to entertain guests - or just the family! - with our Presrv™ Beverage Cooler. Features such as a Full-Extension Wood Rack to hold your favorite wine and craft brew; a convenient retractable glass quarter-shelf that gives you the flexibility to display taller bottles such as water, 2-liter bottles of soda, or champagne; PreciseTemp™ temperature control for maintaining accurate temperatures; and Active Cooling Technology to ensure even cooling all add up to the beverage cooler of your dreams.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 7 bottles, 112 12oz cans
- Built-In, Freestanding
- 5.6 cu/ft
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 7 bottles, 112 12oz cans
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Retractable Gray Glass Quarter-Shelf (1)
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Rack with Stainless Steel Trim (1)
- Slide-Out Gray Glass Shelf (1)
- Temperature Range: 34° - 50° F
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Door Open Alarm
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.