For over 50 years, U-Line Crescent Ice Makers have been the first choice for homeowners. Our 15 1 Class Crescent Ice Maker provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 25 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 25 lbs. of ice. U-Line s 1 Class Crescent Ice Machine is available with black, white, stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. No drain required.
- Makes crescent shaped cubes approx. 1 2" W x 3 4" H x 2 1 4" L
- Daily ice production is approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Produces up to 25 lb of ice per day
- White interior
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (black, white, and integrated models)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- No drain required
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/4" (562mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
||87 lbs (39 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.