This striking TV stand with dynamic S-shaped sides is crafted of real curved wood in a beautifully Vibrant Espresso finish. It can accommodate most flat screen TVs up to 73" or 125 lbs., plus at least 6 audio video components on the tinted tempered safety glass shelves. Accented by its elegant Black Chrome posts, this model features a CMS® Cable Management System to hide and manage unsightly cables and power cords. The open architecture provides plenty of ventilation for convection cooling of components.
- 65" TV Stand for TVs up to 73", Espresso
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 73" or up to 125 lbs.
- Convenient space for up to 6 AV components
- Easy to assemble, includes an owner s manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- Integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and routes wires and cables
- Open architecture design provides plenty of air circulation for convection cooling of components
- Elegant tinted tempered safety glass shelves
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.