Lifelike sound for all your music, including wireless music
There's a world of music out there. This compact system lets you easily enjoy all of it. Use it to stream millions of songs from music services such as Spotify® and Pandora®, thousands of Internet radio stations and the music stored on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
There's also a CD player and AM/FM radio tuner. So you can hear whatever you want with room-filling Wave® sound-all from an easy-to-use system with a fresh, updated design.
- Lifelike, room-filling sound for Internet services such as Spotify and Pandora, Internet radio, your own stored music and CDs and AM/FM radio
- Works with your home Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth ® devices so you can play almost anything you can imagine
- Waveguide speaker technology delivers deep, high-performance sound
- Free app transforms your phone into your music remote control
||4.3" H x 14.5" W x 8.8" D (8.8 lbs.)
||3.75" H x 2.25" W x 0.25" D (1.06 oz)
• Wireless network compatibility: 802.11 b/g/n
• Supported audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless
• Power supply: 120V 50/60Hz 60W max
• Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth ®
• 6 presets accessible via the remote
• AUX input
• FM antenna
• Headphone jack
• USB port
• Wave® SoundTouch® music system IV
• 8 foot (2.4 m) AC power cord
• (IR) Remote control (battery pre-installed)
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.