ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.
Evenly circulate cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures with MultiAirFlow™
- Evenly circulate cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures with MultiAirFlow™ Air Circulation Consistency with MultiAirFlow™. With MultiAirFlow™, evenly circulate cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures throughout the entire fridge cavity, from door bins to back corners.
- Bright All LED Lighting Shines Throughout the Entire Interior
- Energy Star® Qualified for Energy Efficiency. ENERGY STAR® ENERGY STAR® qualified for year round energy efficiency.
- Home Connect brings smart technology to your Bosch refrigerator.
- MultiAirFlow™ cooling system boosts air circulation for even temperature throughout. Air Circulation Consistency with MultiAirFlow™. With MultiAirFlow™, evenly circulate cool, fresh air to maintain consistent temperatures throughout the entire fridge cavity, from door bins to back corners.
|Appliance Width (in)
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||84" x 36" x 24 3/4"
||left and right
|Shelf Material - Refrigerator
|Shelves for Bottles
|Power Cord Length
|Total unit gross capacity - AHAM
||19.4 Cu Ft
|Home Connect Features
||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1500 rebate with purchase of qualifying Bosch Kitchen Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Offer Expires: 10/27/2021 to 12/8/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/8/2022
Enjoy exclusive rebate savings with purchase of qualifying Bosch appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/8/2022.
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.