- Cooking area = 363 square inches
- Gourmet BBQ System™ hinged cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Tuck-Away™ lid holder
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Removable backlit LCD cook timer
- Two Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
- Painted, metal work table
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- Three tool hooks
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Weather-protected CharBin™ storage container
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.