Motor Horsepower: 3/4 H.P.
Motor Speed R.P.M: 2700
Motor Type: Permanent Magnet
Stopper/Actuator: 3 Position
Sink Flange: Stainless Steel & Celcon
Waste Elbow: ABS
Feed: Batch Loading
Grind Ring: Stainless Steel
Swivel Impellers: Cast Stainless Steel
Turntable: Stainless Steel
Hopper: Glass Filled Nylon
Grinding Chamber: Corrosion Proof Glass Filled Polyester
Bearings: Permanently Lubricated; Sleeve Type
Overload Protector: Manual Reset Type
Shipping Weight (Ibs.): 13.84
Pallet Quantity: 75
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 3/4 HP, 2700 RPM permanent magnet motor is sound-insulated and jams less
- EASY INSTALLATION: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation
- BATCH FEED DISPOSAL: Activated by included drain stopper, the disposal quickly grinds food waste in batches
- 10 YEAR PROTECTION: 10-year Limited Warranty
- NO ELECTRICAL EXPERTISE NEEDED: Pre-installed power cord, no electrical work required
- DURABILITY: Compact and lightweight garbage disposer with all stainless steel grind components
|Basic Specs Horsepower
||permanent magnet motor
||standard 115 voltage
|Drain Connection Size
|Sink Drain Flange Finish
|Grind Component Material
|Grind Chamber Material
||corrosion proof polymer
||drain elbow &mounting assembly; sink flange; reset button; splash guard; power cord; drain stopper
Energy Star Rated:
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.