Enjoy flexible connectivity and high-fidelity sound from this 7.2-channel 4K AV receiver with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound. Add in full 4K HDR compatibility and easy IP integration with leading control systems and you have the total package of installation-friendly features and audio/video performance.
- 90 watts per channel into 6 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.09%with 2 channels driven
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X processing
- 6 HDMI in / 2 HDMI out
- DCAC EX auto calibration
- Phantom Surround Back speaker setting replicates 7-channel surround sound with only 5 speakers
- In-Ceiling Speaker mode virtually relocates sound from front and center in-ceiling speakers to the front of the room for improved synchronization with your TV
- built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music
- DSEE HX technology upscales your music to near high-resolution sound quality
- dual-room/dual-source output
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs (all inputs and monitor outputs)
- works with Google Home voice-activated controller
- warranty: 5 years
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.