Protect your Prestige or Prestige PRO 500 grill with this Premium Grill Cover. The durable, water-resistant fabric won't crack, and the improved UV inhibitors provides superior fade resistance. For year round full weather protection for your grill, the Premium Grill Cover can't be beat. Adjustable straps with buckles secure the cover under a grill's side shelves, while the vent allows for airflow preventing mildew, as well as protection on gusty days. Easily store your cover out of the way with the convenient hanging loops. Use the Velcro panel on the front for easy access to the grill cabinet storage, and for easy covering and uncovering of the grill too.
- Approx. Height 51.75 in (132 cm), Width 66.5 in (169 cm), Depth 25.50 in (65 cm)
- Adjustable straps with buckles secure the cover under a grill's side shelves
- Use the Velcro panel on the front for easy access to the grill cabinet storage, and for easy covering and uncovering of the grill
- 3 Years limited Warranty
- Hanging Loops for easy storage when not in use
- Rear vent allows for airflow preventing mildew, as well as protection on gusty days
- Fits large sized barbecues including Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 and Prestige 500 Gas BBQ Grills
- The durable, black, water resistant fabric won't crack or grow mold
- Improved UV inhibitors provides superior fabric fade resistance
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.