Create a multitude of different meals with the Napoleon Flexible Grill Basket. This high-quality stainless steel grilling basket gently cradles food between two hinged sides to ensure that food is cooked without sticking to the cooking grids or burnt. This barbecue grill accessory is ideal for cooking delicate filets of fish, vegetables and especially fantastic for sandwiches. The Napoleon Flexible Grill Basket makes handling multiple delicate foods effortless. Integrated handles mean that moving, flipping, and adjusting meals on your grill is super simple. The durable stainless steel of the Napoleon Flexible Grill Basket heats evenly. Please remember to handle the stainless steel flexible barbecue grill basket while wearing heat resistant gloves as the surface gets hot. The Flexible Grill Basket is easy to clean; just throw it in the dishwasher for a quick wash cycle, so it's ready for your next grilled creation. The durable stainless steel is dishwasher safe. Creating delicious meals and desserts using the Napoleon Flexible Grill Basket are only limited by your imagination.
- VERSATILE ACCESSORY: The Flexible Grill Basket is great for barbecued vegetables, sandwiches and desserts
- STAINLESS STEEL: The Napoleon Flexible Grill Basket is made from durable, high-quality stainless steel for a long life of delicious meals
- The Flexible Grill Basket gets hot. Please remember to handle with tongs or heat resistant gloves.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: The flexible panels gently and securely cradle the food while preventing foods from falling through the grids or rolling away
- HOLDS DELICATE FOODS: Use the basket to gently and firmly hold delicate foods like fish so these foods won't break apart while flipping or turning on the barbecue grill
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Cleaning is easy, just throw the basket into the dishwasher for a quick clean cycle
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.