Napoleon's Reversible Cast Iron Griddle is the perfect addition to your outdoor kitchen. Turn your grill into a breakfast station. Caramelize onions while you cook your burgers. Grill your favorite sandwiches, Panini style, on the reverse side of the griddle. The possibilities are endless for the Reversible Cast Iron Griddle. Season it like you would your grandmother's cast iron frying pan, the black cast iron with porcelain coating gets better every time you use it. The convenient little holes in the top allow grease to drain away from your food for the crispiest bacon, and succulent sausages. Get the Reversible Cast Iron Griddle to take your already amazing Napoleon Grill to the next level. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Replace barbecue grill cooking grids with the Cast Iron Reversible Griddle or place directly over cooking grids for the ideal flat surface for cooking on the barbecue grill
- Season like your favorite cast iron frying pan for a long lasting, nonstick surface
- The flat side of the cast iron reversible griddle is ideal for caramelizing onions and cooking breakfasts on the barbecue grill
- Integrated holes direct grease away from food for easy, mess free, healthier cooking
- Ideal for replacing the cooking grids on Napoleon Prestige PRO 500, Prestige 500, and LEX series barbecue grills
- Get perfect sear marks with the raised side of the reversible cast iron griddle, you can also grill sandwiches panini-style
- Use the flat side to grill a-la-plancha style, ideal for seafood, high heat searing and Mediterraneanstyle cooking
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.