Engineered for the cutting-edge home theater, NAD's T 567 Network Blu-ray Player is everything youd expect from
NAD. From exciting 3D video to wireless and networking capabilities, plus support for all your favorite video, image and
sound content, the T 567 delivers more home entertainment than ever before. Our third generation Blu-ray player is an
affordable and solid machine packed with the latest technology and digital innovation.
- plays standard and 3D Blu-ray discs, DVDs, and CDs
- also plays DivX movie files, MP3 and WMA audio files, and AVCHD video files recorded on HD camcorders and burned to DVD
- built-in Wi-Fi capability lets you link to your wireless network
- front-panel USB input allows playing music from a thumb drive, MP3 player, or hard drive and recording from a CD to a thumb drive
- video upconversion for DVD (via HDMI)
- built-in audio decoding for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, and DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
- high-resolution audio can be decoded in the player or in your compatible receiver (HDMI connection required)
- video outputs: composite video, component video, and HDMI
- audio outputs: optical and coaxial digital
- warranty: 2 years
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.