Connect to the emotion of live performance through detailed sound, with both amazing control and transparency. This is the M22. While it is easy to find amplifiers that can excel in one or two areas, the M22 is an amplifier that truly does everything well. Wide open-loop bandwidth, extremely low-phase shift, almost non-existent noise, and high current capability all add up to one incredible performance. Wielding NADs PowerDrive circuit topology, the M22 delivers unbelievable power to any loudspeaker. Distortion and noise become functionally nonexistent and nearly unmeasureable thanks to the M22s switch mode design, resulting in a clear, vivid sound. Possessing harmonic and intermodulation distortion independent of load, as well as low output impedance uniformly at all audible frequencies, the M22 is a powerhouse unit built to break down barriers to good sound. You just have to hear it to feel it.
- 250 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.003%HD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- innovative nCore Class D technology offers robust output, energy efficiency, compact size, accurate sound, and minimal distortion
- PowerDrive circuit with automatic speaker impedance sensing delivers maximum dynamic, clean power output regardless of speaker load
- high-current, low-distortion power supply for clean sound
- all-discrete circuitry offers minimal noise and distortion
- 1 pair of balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA preamp inputs (switchable)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- 12-volt trigger input
- warranty: 3 years
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.