Built for the future, the M12 is neither a typical DAC nor a typical preamplifier. In fact, the M12 is an ultra-high resolution digital audio hub that boasts a full roster of audiophile-grade features. In addition, Modular Design Construction allows new features and functionality to be added now or in the future. These features leverage some of the most advanced digital audio thinking to date, resulting in a truly outstanding product. NADs DirectDigital processing, as well as a fully balanced Class-A buffer stage, provide amazing accuracy and transparency with a completely silent background. The M12 interfaces with all digital or analogue musical sources, and renders them perfectly to power amplifiers and active loudspeakers with its balanced or single-ended outputs. By adding the M12 to your system, you will finally get to hear your music in the best audio quality possible from every imaginable source, from vinyl to High Res digital.
- total harmonic distortion: <0.0005%
- signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 125 dB
- channel separation: greater than 115 dB
- optional modules offer HDMI in/out and network connectivity for wireless music streaming and integration with Bluesound products
- Class A analog output stage with balanced and unbalanced connections
- 2 subwoofer outputs with selectable crossover frequencies
- touchscreen display offers intuitive playback controls, source selection, and settings adjustments
- balanced stereo XLR inputs and outputs
- unbalanced stereo RCA inputs and outputs
- phono input for connecting a turntable
- asynchronous USB (Type B) input for connecting a computer
- two Type A USB inputs (front and back) for connecting a hard drive or memory device (MP3, WMA, and FLAC files)
- optical digital audio: 2 inputs, 1 output
- coaxial digital audio: 2 inputs, 1 output
- RS-232 port for automated control systems
- 12-volt trigger and IR input
- supports PCM sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz from a connected computer or thumb drive (front-panel USB port is limited to to 24-bit/96kHz resolution)
- warranty: 3 years
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.