As an evolution of NADs stellar C 545BEE CD Player, the C 546BEE lives up to its predecessors reputation by delivering a performance that is both refined and riveting. Supporting a wide range of program material such as CD, CD-R and CD-RW, the C 546BEE will seamlessly play discs that are encoded with both MP3 and WMA compression. Designed to deliver a fluid listening experience, features such as being able to repeat a track, skip a track or select tracks at random, will make music listening that much more enjoyable. And thanks to a CD-9 remote control, you are given full command over your CD collection with the option to program up to 20 tracks. So dig out those albums of yours that you know and love, and let your favourite songs ring out.
- plays CDs, CD-Rs & CD-RWs, and MP3 & WMA CDs
- USB input supports external memory and audio rates up to 320kbps
- repeat, random, and program play
- forward and reverse skip and search functions
- display dimmer
- optical and coaxial digital outputs
- stereo RCA outputs
- IR input for remote repeater systems
- 12-volt trigger input
- frequency response: 5 - 20,000 Hz (0.5 dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 118 dB
- dynamic range: 95 dB
- toroidal power supply with separate power regulators for analog and digital sections
- Wolfson Microelectronics 24bit/192KHz digital-to-analog converter
- warranty: 2 years
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.