The C 388 Hybrid Digital DAC Amplifier is at the top of its class in the world of affordable amplification. An incredibly powerful amp, the C 388 employs NAD technologies like Asymmetrical PowerDrive to ensure that even the most demanding speakers can be driven to life-like listening levels without dynamic compression. Thanks to its advanced preamplifier circuit, the C 388 gives low noise at all volume settings, ensuring that youll be able to listen to your music without any distractions. Another technology thats available to the C 388 is the BluOS module, a music management system that can stream your music library wirelessly across your home Wi-Fi network. Connect to the C 388 instantly with Bluetooth to give you access to various streaming services. With the ability to accommodate a variety of sources both past and present, the C 388 is a remarkably flexible product that will become a core addition to your home audio system.
- 150 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.009%HD
- Class D Asymmetrical PowerDrive amplifier design
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digitally connected sources such as a CD player
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible device or wireless headphone listening
- Supports the aptX codec for wirelessly streaming CD-quality sound
- 2 MDC (Modular Design Construction) slots for adding additional capabilities and features
- Compatible with leading third-party control systems like Control4, Crestron, RTI, and URC
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- Stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier or powered subwoofer
- RS-232C port for use with external controllers
- IR in/out and 12-volt triggers
- 2 pairs of binding post speaker connectors for A and B speakers
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
- 2 year warranty
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.