The C 338 adds big sound to your favourite music sources and brings incredible flexibility to any stereo system. With Spotify Connect, Bluetooth, and the first-ever hi-fi amplifier to have built-in Chromecast, the C 338 allows you to stream and cast music directly from any music streaming app, letting you enjoy your music wirelessly. Add a turntable using the phono input and experience the warmth of vinyl collections with the room-filling sound of NADs HybridDigital amp technology. Power, volume, source selection, and device settings are all controlled using the intuitive interface of the NAD Remote App for iOS and Android.
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.01%HD
- Class D Asymmetrical PowerDrive amplifier design
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digitally connected sources such as a CD player
- Built-in Wi-Fi with support for Google Cast and Spotify Connect
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible device
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- Subwoofer output
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 92 dB
- 2 year warranty
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.