For 45 years, NAD Electronics has introduced aspiring audiophiles to the vast world of hi-fi. From our flagship Masters Series, to our budget-friendly Classic Series, NAD has a component for everyone. Following in the footsteps of some of NADs greatest units, the NAD C 328 delivers the most fundamental of features, while firmly adhering to NADs unwavering commitment to exquisite sound. The C 328 can wirelessly connect to any smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth-enabled device within range, to give you a seamless listening experience. Featuring a MM phono input, the C 328 breathes new life into vinyl LPs, thanks in part to NADs innovative Hybrid Digital amp technology. The C 328 also features a headphone amplifier, letting you connect your favourite headphones and settle back into your own world of detailed sound. Although more modest in comparison to other Classic Series amplifiers, the C 328 will fit perfectly into your existing system and bring you the musical nirvana youve been searching for.
- 40 watts x 2 channels into 4 or 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03%HD
- Class D Asymmetrical PowerDrive amplifier design
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digitally connected sources such as a CD player
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible device
- Supports the aptX codec for wirelessly streaming CD-quality sound
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- 2 year warranty
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.