You can trust the temperature control of the Marvel Scientific 24-Inch All Freezer with Automatic Defrost. It is built with the exclusive MicroSentry II™, that provides accurate electronic temperature control of contents within 2°C of set point and can be set between -28°C and -9.5°C.
- Door-front mounted MicroSentry II temperature control and digital display
- Accurate electronic temperature control of contents within 2°C of set point
- Large, easy-to-read digital temperature display with resolution to 1°C
- User-selectable temperature set point between -28° and -9.5°C, factory preset to -20°C
- User-selectable high and low temperature alarm values
- User-selectable alarm delay time period
- Visual and audible alarms for over temperature, under temperature, and door ajar events
- Alarm silence and automatic ring back function
- Keypad lock-out to prevent unintended control inputs
- Basic high and low temperature logging with reset capability
- Visual diagnostic error codes
- Advanced forced air evaporator system design with optimized interior cooling air distribution
- New energy efficient door gasket system seals in the cold, reducing energy consumption
- Powerful compressor for fast pull-down time and temperature recovery after door opening or content loading
- 4.7 cubic foot interior capacity
- Automatic defrost
- 1-in diameter probe port in rear cabinet wall (standard)
- 3 full-depth perforated metal shelves, cantilever mounted on rear wall of interior, adjustable in 1.5-in increments
- Flat interior door liner maximizes depth of shelves
- Box-style door for easy mounting of inventory management system hardware
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Cam-assisted Self close
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||-19°F to 15°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.