The perfect addition to your outdoor living space. The Marvel Outdoor keg refrigerator keeps your favorite beer or wine chilled and ready for your enjoyment. Don't forget to order your beer or wine tap kit, available in both single and double options.
- Certified for outdoor use to withstand elements like rain, corrosion, high humidity and heat
- Tested to perform in temperatures as high as 115° F
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient insulated cabinet ensures optimum energy efficiency and cooling performance
- Easy-to-clean integrated drain system keeps spillage under control
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- The original dispenser to store half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall U.S. type D half barrels
- (2) exclusive stow-on-board shelves convert unit to an all-refrigerator capable of storing perishables
- Secure tank storage area and drain basin
- Anti-scuff interior floor shield and stainless steel threshold protect against cabinet wear and tear from loading and unloading kegs
- Rear port allows external tank option
- Marvel Prime™ controls for precise, frost-free temperature management between 34° to 60° F
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high and low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Beer and wine tap kits with single or twin tap options available separately
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.