Available fuel options :
- Liquid propane
- Natural gas
- Two 15,000 BTU brass burners capable of delivering intense high heat and a low simmer
- Burners and burner basin are sealed and easy to clean
- Integral cutting board provides a convenient prep area
- Extended depth utility drawer for utensil and condiment storage
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Two removable stainless steel covers for prep area and side burners
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
|Internal Item ID
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
|Cut Out Width
|Cut Out Depth
|Cut Out Height
Energy Star Rated:
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.