The Faber DUCTGRT36 Ductless Vent Grate Kit is a 4-In. tall ductless vent grate. It is compatible with the Magnum and Pellicano model hoods and is used to recirculate air back into the kitchen when ducting to the outside of the house is impossible or impractical. This kit allows you to recirculate filtered air back into the kitchen through the 4-In." tall stainless steel vent kit with grates. The kit consists of the stainless steel vent and a pair of charcoal filters that are installed on either side of the motor to filter odors from the air before coming back into the kitchen.
- Faber DUCTGRT36 Ductless Vent Grate Kit
- Used to recirculate air back into the kitchen when ducting to the outside of the house is impossible or impractical
- Allows you to recirculate filtered air back into the kitchen through the 4-In. tall stainless steel vent kit with grates
- The stainless steel vent and a pair of charcoal filters are installed on either side of the motor to filter odors from the air before coming back into the kitchen
- Includes: duct grate, 8 install screws, charcoal filters
- Photos: Pellicano and Magnum hoods shown with Ductless Vent Grate Kit (hoods not included with kit)
||DUCTGRT36 Vent Grate
||Stainless Grate Installation Hardware Charcoal Filters
||Pro Magnum Professional Collection Range Hoods Pellicano Pro Collection Range Hoods
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.