Enjoy exceptional sound and sophisticated, minimalist design with the Denon CEOL-N10 Hi-Fi network CD receiver. Part of the award-winning CEOL line, CEOL-N10 lets you listen to your favorite music with the integrated CD player, or stream via Bluetooth or through your network with HEOS. Listen via Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Internet radio, Tidal, Deezer and more, and sync the CEOL-N10 with other HEOS products to create a whole-home wireless audio system. Enjoy hi-res audio and DES support, and connect the CEOL-N10 to your TV, gaming console or media player for enhanced audio to match your favorite content. Get set up in minutes and control the CEOL-N10 with your voice and Amazon Alexa voice compatibility.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay2, and HEOS network connectivity
- Stream music wirelessly from the most popular music services such as Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Music, SoundCloud, Tidal, TuneIn, Internet Radio, Pandora, and more
- Two-way speakers with 12cm woofer and 3cm soft dome tweeters for superior Hi-Fi listening
- Amazon Alexa voice compatibility to easily control your system with voice commands skip tracks, turn up the volume, select a stream and more
- M/FM tuner, CDs player (WMA or MP3), and USB port
- Two Optical inputs: Optimize the sound of your TV and other media devices
- Supports FLAC, ALAC and DSD audio formats
- HEOS whole-home audio solution enjoy your Hi-Fi experience anywhere in the home wirelessly with optional compatible HEOS speakers
- Infrared (IR) Learning Function to control the CEOL-N10 with your TV remote
- Durable, double layer, scratch resistant top panel
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.