The first 5.1-channel AV receiver to drive your favorite speakers and any HEOS wireless speaker as surround channels. Powerful class D amplification encased in cutting-edge design.
- 50W into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05%, 2ch driven
- 5-channel Class D amplifier
- Dolby and DTS surround sound decoding
- built-in HEOS technology wirelessly connects compatible HEOS components for whole home audio
- wireless surround sound capability with optional HEOS speakers and HEOS subwoofer
- built-in Bluetooth for streaming music from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution; DSD up to 5.6 MHz)
- HDMI 2.0b audio/video switching: 4 in, 1 out
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- 4K/60p and 3D video pass-through
- free HEOS app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- app-enabled Setup Assistant guides you through the initial connection process and settings on your mobile device
- warranty: 2 years
Please note that we do not arrange delivery unless it is to a New Hampshire location. However, you can either pick up the merchandise yourself or arrange to have it picked up by another company that can pick up your merchandise at our New Hampshire warehouse on your behalf.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.